- ½ a Vegetarain Black Pudding, chopped
- 4 flat mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 150g mixed nuts
- 1 tsp dried herbs
- salt and pepper
- 25g sunflower margarine
Recipe and Photos by Our Lizzy Vegetarian cookery school
- Preheat the oven to 200°/Gas 6, grease a baking tray.
- Wipe the mushrooms and remove the stalks. Place on the baking tray.
- Place the stalks, onion, garlic, nuts and herbs in a food processor. Blend until mixed together the mixture should be quite coarse.
- Season to taste and add the chopped pieces of Vegetarain Black Pudding.
- Stuff into the mushrooms and press down firmly. Dot each mushroom with a small amount of margarine.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes – depending on the size of mushroom.