1 Medium Baguette
1 x 200g Real Lancashire Traditional Irish White Pudding
1 Pot of Cream Cheese
6 Rashers of Streaky Bacon
Makes 6 Bruschettas
A great starter or make smaller into canapes
1. Heat up the Olive Oil in a pan
2. Slice the baguette into thin slices about 1 cm thick.
3. Add the Bread to the pan ensuring it soaks up the oil, fry until crisp
4. Place in the oven at a very low temperature, just to keep them warm.
5. Add the White pudding to the pan, Fry on either side until they begin to turn a golden brown remove and add the streaky bacon to the pan
6. Remove Bruschetta from oven and layer two medalions of white pudding on each slice
7. Spread a generous amount of cream cheese over the White Pudding
8. Once Bacon is very crispy remove from pan, snap each piece in half and place on top of the cream cheese.
9. Once bacon is arrange nicely add a small dollop of Plum chutney to the top of each Bruschetta