Production Team Leader
Hours: 40-42.5 hrs Mon-Fri (7.30am-3.30pm)
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 (DOE)
May be required to work overtime
We are looking for an experienced Production Team Leader to run a small team of 6 operatives /2 production lines ensuring that production meets the required company standards.
• Ensuring production team are working efficiently to meet KPI’s and that correct work instructions are adhered to.
• Ensuring the processes, production, and quality of our products meet the highest specifications as per customer and company requirements.
• Ensuring all hygiene tasks are carried out according to cleaning instructions
• Responsible for supporting & training the production operatives.
• Ensuring all paperwork is accurately completed on a daily basis
• Promoting Health and safety in the workplace and ensuring all operatives comply with H&S policies and use of P.P.E
• Ensuring you and your team comply to food safety procedures and guidelines at all times.
A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing process environment.
Level 3 Food Safety Qualification.
Level 2 HACCP
Preferably experience of food safety and BRC requirements.
A good attention to detail
Excellent attendance and timekeeping
A positive approach to work
Able to plan and prioritise work load and work to deadlines.
Able to lead, organise, deploy and motivate others and demonstrate supervisory skills.
Good communication skills and ability to liaise with other department managers, supervisors etc
Able to keep accurate records and work within agreed frameworks.
Good IT Skills
Able to train others.
Experience of auditing and quality checks
Experience of Supervising a team and monitoring performance.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES