- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 200g black pudding, cut into 20 slices
- 1 small baguette, cut into 20 x 1cm slices
- 100g cooked baby beetroot, cut into 20 x 5mm slices
- 60g blue cheese, cut into 20 x 5mm slices
- 10g flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the grill. In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil on a medium heat. Place the black pudding slices into pan and cook on both sides for 2 minutes. Place on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Drizzle a little oil on each side of the bread; toast on both sides under the grill.
- On each toast, arrange first a piece of black pudding, then beetroot and finally a piece of cheese. Serve straight away with a sprig of parsley to garnish.