- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic (optional)
- 25g sun dried tomatoes, sliced
- small handful of olives
- 50g chopped fresh herbs
- 75g bulgur wheat
- 130ml boiling water (approx)
- black pepper and salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 75g V Pud, chopped
- olive oil for frying
Rehydrate the bulgur wheat by placing in a bowl and covering with boiling water. Cover with a plate and leave to stand for about ten minutes. Fluff up with a fork.
Add the spring onions, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, and olives to the bulgur wheat. Mix in some chopped fresh herbs. Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and season well.
Heat some olive oil in a small frying pan. When the oil is hot, add some chopped V Pud and cook on both sides.